The Best Products to Condition, Preserve, And Protect Your Leather
When you need to:
- Weatherproof your work boots, hunting, or hiking gear
- Protect your tack and saddle and keep your carriage in show condition
- Condition your ball glove to keep it in the game for years
- Treat your leather so it remains supple and conditioned for a lifetime
- Clean, restore, or revive a fine leather item
- Maintain your furniture, car, and motorcycle leather in tip-top shape
Pecard has what you need for leather care you can trust. All of our products are handcrafted in the USA with the finest ingredients to help your leather last a lifetime or longer!
We started in 1902 with the “Never Leak” promise for those working in the brutal cold of northern winters and have expanded so that our suite of Pecard products will treat every type of leather from Suede and NuBuck to Oil Tanned and Coated Leathers.
You are a valued customer, and it is our goal to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If at any time within 30 days you are not satisfied with the performance of any Pecard product, contact us and we will authorize the return or refund of the product. (Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If a refund is requested, it will be credited to the original purchasing credit card or Paypal account number.)
PECARD CUSTOMERS COME FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE
- Pecard was chosen as the preferred leather care supplier by Rear Admiral Richard E Byrd in 1928 on his exploration of Antarctica and later in Operation Deep Freeze.
- Robert Dante, a professional bullwhip artist, four-time Guinness World Record holder, and author of “Let’s Get Cracking! The How-To Book of Bullwhip Skills.” uses Pecard on his own whips and happily recommend it to others.
- The Motorcycle Riders Club of America gave us their Seal of Approval for our Motorcycle Leather Dressing and Motorcycle Black Weatherproof Dressing, averaging a 96% approval rating.
And here’s what people who use our products have to say:
THE BEST STUFF for leather
THE BEST STUFF for leather. I’ve tried many products, this is the best. 12 years ago I purchased some very nice Italian leather couches, and did the research then on how to maintain them. The original tub of PECARDs is almost gone… into those couches, which still look fantastic after all those years of continual use. This product is great for shoes, belts, anything leather. I’ve treated the leather seats of cars, etc. A little goes a long way. It enhances and soaks into the leather instead of coating it like many other products. HIGHLY recommended.
The best leather conditioner
Pecards is the best leather conditioner there is. It goes on easy, has absolutely no chemical smell (unlike Fiebings, which just smells awful) and it will last a long time. Highly recommended.
Great, great product
Pecard’s restored 3 baseball gloves that sat in a garage for at least 10 years. Great, great product!
Click here for our guide (take our quick quiz) to learn what product best matches your needs:
If you have questions the product guide doesn’t answer, we’re here for you. Simply give us a call at 1-800-467-5056 during business hours or send us an email at email@example.com to gain access to the expertise and knowledge you want to treat, revive, and maintain your leather.
You can count on quality customer service from our family ran company. We’re proud to have two generations working at Pecard, each of them dedicated to meeting or exceeding the type of quality and customer service you expect.